Atkins Diet Recipe – Onion Soup
Onion Soup (8 servings)
Ingredients for Onion Soup
- 11/2 large onions, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- 8 cups boiling water
- 8 cups bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons gravy extender grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation Method Onion Soup
1. Sauté onion in butter until brown around edges. Add boiling water and beef bouillon.
2. Add Worcestershire sauce and gravy extender. Stir well. Simmer for ½ hour, stirring occasionally. Pour into soup bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Carb Content for Onion Soup
Total Grams: 40
Gram per serving: 5