South Beach Diet Recipe : Gazpacho (5 servings)
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 3/4 cups no-salt-added tomato juice
- 2/3 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Thinly sliced cucumber (optional)
Combine tomato soup and next 11 ingredients in a large blow. Stir well.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and garnish with cucumber slices, if desired.